How do I see how much money I have? This needs a UI
A downloadable game for Windows
Domus is designed to be played at events, festival and showcases, where the same town will be kept running the whole duration of the event, and all players contribute to the management of the same town.
Click on houses to do stuff
Spacebar to have a look around
Music by 55 Cancri e (https://www.facebook.com/55-Ca...)
- Spacebar to initiate some nice alternating shots of the town as it develops.
- Tiny people walking around.
- AI for non-player(s) owned buildings.
Management features :
- Buy and sell buildings,
- Rent to perspective families,
- Renovate to make renting buildings more remunerative,
- Divide in flats to rent at more then one family at a time.
To come ASAIHAMOT (As soon as I have a minute of time):
- Various Effects
- Randomly generated description of tinies.
- Saves system.
To come eventually:
- Services and businesses buildings evolving based on people living in the city.
- Tiny people doing their thing around town.
- Tiny people leaving their stuff laying around once they are done using them.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Game Happens 2017143 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.